You might have heard we are making some changes to the Holiday Gift Program. A group of members, staff, and volunteers brainstormed ways to build community around the holidays while still allowing for plenty of opportunities for people to volunteer and donate to the effort.
- Cookies, stockings, and gift tags are still needed! If you want to bake cookies, assemble stockings, or make gift tags, contact Volunteer Manager Laura Henry at email@example.com or 612-822-7946, ext. 221.
- Lots of volunteers are needed to help the day of the Holiday Expo & Party (12/20) and to deliver gifts to members who are homebound (12/22). Contact Volunteer Manager Laura Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-822-7946, ext. 221 to learn more about available roles and to sign up to help.
- There will not be individual adoptions this year, but winter wear (warm socks, hats, waterproof gloves, and scarves) will still be needed to keep our members warm and dry this holiday season. We are particularly in need of men’s sizes in neutral colors. If you’re interested in donating winter wear or conducting a drive on behalf of The Aliveness Project, check out this drive packet of information and contact Events & Projects Manager Ayrie Gomez at email@example.com or 612-822-7946, ext. 207.
- Not able to shop, bake, craft, or volunteer? Consider making a cash donation to support a party for members and purchase additional winter wear to make sure everyone gets new winter wear. Contact Development Director Jennifer Dieter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-822-7946, ext. 204 to make a cash donation to the Holiday Gift Program.
- Are you a member who wants to participate in the program? Download an application packet or contact Member Services Coordinator Paul Nemeth at email@example.com or 612-822-7946, ext. 222 for more information.