The Aliveness Project is hosting a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Friday, April 30 in partnership with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). Clinicians from MDH will be administering the Pfizer (2 dose) vaccine on April 30 starting at 2:00 pm (first dose) and on May 21 at 2:00 pm (second dose). Please make sure you are available for both dates before signing up. All must be 16+ years or older for this vaccine.
If you would like to sign up for a vaccine appointment please email Matt Hoppe at [email protected] and complete the registration link. Walk-in appointments are welcomed.
• Vaccine Dates: April 30 and May 21
• Time: starting at 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm (300 appointments available)
• Type of vaccine: Pfizer (2 dose)
• Anyone 16 years or older can get the vaccine. Folks aged 16-18 must have parent/guardian consent.
• Location: The Aliveness Project – Enter though the front door, 3808 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409
• No ID/insurance needed – but bring your insurance and ID card if available.
• Parking: Street parking is available, Parking lot only available for handicapped parking.Questions? Contact the Aliveness Project at 612.822.7946 or email us at [email protected]