We are excited to share that THRIVE at Aliveness Project will be hosting a Monkeypox (MPX) clinic to the general public (staff, members, clients, volunteers, LGBTQ+ community).
When: Thursday September 22 (first dose) and October 20 (second dose) Note: At this time we will NOT be doing any first shots on the second day, or second shots on the first day
Times: 9am – 12pm (noon) and 3pm – 7pm *Two times*
Location: The clinic will be held at the New THRIVE building across the street. 17 E 38th St, Minneapolis, MN 55409
Who: The clinic will be open to anyone on a first come first served basis. No appointments.
Who’s right for the MPX Vaccine?
· Have been exposed in the past 14 days to either someone who has been diagnosed with MPX infection or someone who has not received test results back yet but has been told by their provider it is most likely a MPX infection.
· Engage in sex work, or exchange sex for food, money, substances, shelter, etc. (not limited to MSM).
· Identify as gay, bisexual, or other men who have sex with men (MSM) and has had >1 partner in the past 90 days.
· Deemed at higher risk by a healthcare provider or public health recommendation.
· Living with HIV.
· Immune-compromising condition.
· On or eligible for HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP).
· Deemed at a higher risk for MPX infection per clinical judgement of a health care provider or public health recommendation (e.g., treated for a sexually transmitted infection [STI] in the last 6 months, people experiencing homelessness, incarcerated, or traveling to an area with community spread of MPX cases).