This year marks 40 years since the first HIV diagnosis in the United States.
The Aliveness Project has been there for our community almost since the very beginning, providing vital food and wellness while working to destigmatize HIV. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought back traumatizing memories of the early days of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, but it has also brought a renewed fervor to finally ending HIV. There has been increased awareness and commitment from governments, community leaders, and nonprofits like the Aliveness Project to bring this epidemic to an end.
That's where you come in.
We can’t do it alone and so we’re asking for your help.
Help us end HIV by including the Aliveness Project as a beneficiary of your estate planning.
With your help and resources, we can make sure that the Aliveness Project will be here to end HIV in Minnesota. When you donate, you’re giving more than money and resources. You’re honoring the millions we have lost and serving the millions who are living with HIV. That’s a legacy to be proud of.
Fill out the Bequest Intention Form to start your journey as an Aliveness Legacy Society member.
“I have been a volunteer at the Aliveness Project for many years and have seen first-hand the Project's direct impact on its members. Leaving my estate to Aliveness will allow me to 'live on' through transitional housing services my money will provide.”
Aliveness Legacy Society Member
- Name listed on our Aliveness Legacy Society wall
- Options for naming opportunities of rooms/buildings/programming/etc.
- Invitation to monthly coffee with Executive Director and/or Board Chair
- Listed as an Aliveness Legacy Society member on our website
- Highlighted on social media and/or our enewsletter, the Aliveneline
- Publicly recognized at our World AIDS Day event
- Aliveness Legacy Society lapel pin